Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Pudsey, Leeds fair this Saturday, November 12th

I am a bit late getting this post on the Blog, as it's a busy time for me. This Saturday will be my show at Pudsey Civic Hall, Pudsey Leeds Yorkshire LS28 5TA.  It is open from 10.30 to 4.00.   This show will complete 30 years for me organising Dolls House Shows and makes it the Oldest Dolls House Fair in Britain. I am very proud of this, as, unusually for shows in the UK, I have been the organiser for the whole of the shows history. Many other fairs have changed hands, some several times.  Little did I think we'd still be going strong after 30 years when I did my first event back  in 1982!  We always have a good selection of sellers, with all sorts of accessories, furniture, houses, Shops, DIY - the list is endless.  We also have a special stall selling items raising money for the BBC Children in Need Appeal - over the years we have raised over £20,000 for this wonderful cause. The mascot of the Appeal is  Pudsey Bear, and the  Appeal was originally launched at Pudsey Civic Hall!


Pudsey Civic Hall - the location of the Leeds Dolls House and Miniature Fair

Check details at www.doreenjeffriesdollshousefairs.co.uk

It would be lovely if you could join us on Saturday!
Doreen


                     

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Doreen, on your 30TH Year, what an amazing achievement..Hope everyone has a wonderful day..x

    ReplyDelete